miércoles, 22 de enero de 2014

ticket - check

I just bought my one-way ticket to Barcelona, from Stockholm. I'll be flying on Sunday, Feb 9th. I paid 85€ (~$115), and I'm allowed to take 2 suitcases of 20kg with me. Not bad, I'd say. I'll also have free WiFi during the flight. 

I'm so fricking scared. I told my friend that I'm really nervous about this whole thing, and he said to me that
Its natural to be wary and get upset. You are human i'm afraid :P but its an exciting new start, even if its a scary one. If it didnt cause emotions to rise in you I'd be questioning if it was that big of a decision!
And he's right. If you read this, thank you once again. :)

My friends in Facebook have also been very supportive. It has been wonderful to read comments in several languages, and I think I'm gonna have to buy a hostel since so many people are coming to visit... 


I'm so stressed I don't even know how to continue packing. Ugh. 

No hay comentarios: