domingo, 3 de agosto de 2014

Heimþrá

My Facebook friends must be fed up with my status updates about loving and hating Barcelona. I have never been here as a tourist, so I can't really see what all the fuss is about... I mean, there are beautiful places, and the beach is absolutely wonderful in the evening, but other than that... Ufffff. I love my work, and it's the only thing keeping me here.

The things I miss the most are probably:

my family, including my itty-bitty brother Feetu aka Vempsunen
my brother's dogs Äity and Susu
Stockholm!
and even things that felt a bit like a pain in the butt,
like this course for business owners.

My life has gotten so much better after I moved away from the city center, but there are still too many things that annoy me in this city. Maybe I'll make a blog post about the things I like and don't like. 

No hay comentarios: