domingo, 23 de febrero de 2014

Aww yiss IKEA

Yesterday I managed to gather enough courage for a trip to Ikea. There are two Ikeas in Barcelona, and a third one in Sabadell. It took me an hour to get there by metro, and I had to walk a bit, too.

where the crap am IIIIIIIII
ooooh, I see something blue between the trees... could it be...?
ooh, flowers and birds! 
ooh, flowers!
FINALLY!
"ENTER and be seduced by our sensations"

I bought a lot of stuff; a pillow (god knows how many people had drooled on the old pillow before me), a towel, a reading light, some little boxes for crap... basic stuff. I'm gonna go there again as soon as I get my first paycheck, whenever that might be.

I was really tired when I got to the metro. There was some dude who sat casually on the floor, even after the metro filled and got packed with people.


When I got home I was exhausted and didn't feel like cooking,
so I had this salad instead. Soooo good.

Anywhos. I work in the heart of Barcelona, and every evening, when I leave work, this is what I see:



Today I spent 9 hours with local Esperantists, we went to this wonderful little village called Subirats. I will tell you about it tomorrow, as I'm passing out right now. Buenas noches.

No hay comentarios: