jueves, 6 de febrero de 2014

Last night in Finland

9:46pm
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU. I spent all morning and afternoon running around in different offices, telling them that I wouldn't be a full-time business owner anymore. My mom found a pretty suitcase on sale, and I happened to have enough money for that. It was now 39€ instead of 109€, and it has a 2-year warranty.

I just carried a big, heavy box into the storage room downstairs. It's full of books, and I almost died because of its weight... well, I've been a slacker myself, should start working out. The show Vikings is on in 10 minutes, I think I'm gonna take some crap with me in front of the TV and sort it out while dreaming about Athelstan.

11:14pm
My little brother Kauri came to say goodbye. I will miss them all soooo much. :(

Also, Athelstan. Mm mm mm. I just boiled some eggs. So much crap, so little space. Muiluttaa muiluttaa.

midnight
I hit my foot pretty badly. Could I just go to bed and wake up again into this day or something?

0:41am
Taking all my files from this PC into my external hard drive. Gives me an excuse not to pack.

1:19am
Some people showed up on RaidCall. "you can work that booty now and later be all aw yiss"

2:00am
I keep finding interesting things, like sheets of music in Russian.

2:31am
The bedroom is now empty of my stuff. I'm hungry.

3:14am
Made some food and cleaned the kitchen. It's almost done. I'm feeling optimistic. I'm gonna eat and watch the first episode of Gossip Girl. My foot hurts like hell.

4:22am
I've taken a ton of trash out. I guess that's a good thing... right? My foot is a bit swollen. 

4:59am
I opened a can of Moomin soda. Where the hell am I gonna put all this crap? 3 hours to go. I'm so fricking tired.

6:08am
I'm exhausted and my foot hurts. Throwing even more stuff away.

7:10am
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH. I'm gonna turn off the computer. I shall succeed.

No hay comentarios: