viernes, 7 de febrero de 2014

Jag är här!

Greetings from Stockholm. I made it, barely. I almost missed the boat yesterday... and because of that I didn't even get to hug my mom goodbye. They literally closed the door behind me and left. My mom helped me with my stuff, and as I turned to hug my mom, the glass doors were already closed and she was running away from the walking bridge. I collapsed and cried next to my stuff, and some passenger came over to ask if everything was okay. The man who had closed the doors tried to calm me down, and he helped me into my cabin. I was a mess. 

I hate packing
ice ice baby - the Baltic Sea
Viking Amorella. It ran aground the last time I was on it, in December.

After that I went outside and called my mom, and then I went into my cabin. I watched Eurovision Song Contest from 2012 with my laptop and fell asleep. I slept for 6 hours. Then I had some sandwiches my mom had made for me, and bought a new Fazer chocolate from the duty free shop.

in the cabin. that's my new suitcase!
all the eurovision times
exhausted
the new chocolate flavor, so gooooood!
Samuel was waiting for me at the harbor, and we took a bus and a metro to his place. It was the first time I was on a bus in Stockholm, so exciting! I slept really well, probably because I was exhausted both physically and mentally. Now it's noon, he's at work, and I'm just shuffling about, chatting on livestream, thinking about repacking my stuff, and watching Gossip Girl. I've never watched this show, but it's surprisingly interesting.

Man, I love Stockholm. It's so easy (and cheap) to visit from Finland, it's cheaper to come here than to go to Helsinki from Turku. I'm gonna go downtown later today and take some photos. :)

No hay comentarios: