jueves, 13 de febrero de 2014

Esperanta diskutsenformo kaj oksitana vespermangxo

I started at work yesterday! I might tell about it later though. Now I'm about to show you some photos of Tuesday evening, when my new Esperanto-speaking friend Gerard introduced me to other local Esperantists.

We met the others at a cultural center in Gràcia, which is a district in Barcelona. I heard it's been part of Barcelona only for 100 years or so, and people in Gràcia won't say that they live in Barcelona... Anyways, first there was diskutrondo, "a discussion circle", but as people kept on arriving, it ended up diskutsenformo, "a discussion non-form" because the tables were all over the place. After that we went to an Occitan restaurant for a farewell dinner. An esperantist from Kazakhstan had been here for a few months, and he's going back home this Sunday. I'm pretty sure he was from there, even if I heard dozens of versions of the country's name... I tried many traditional things, and even olives - I have never liked them, but those fresh ones were just amazing!

They had some children's books in Occitan.
olives
hummus and carrot sticks
the subway close to midnight

Gerard let me use two of his pictures (dankegon!), I didn't take any photos of the whole group. We were more than 20, and filled the whole tiny restaurant.

At the diskutrondo. I think we were talking about linguistics at this point.
I WANT MY BLOND HAIR BACK!!!!11 Foto de Gerard.
Before the delicacies! Foto de Gerard.

I'm already looking forward to next Tuesday and the diskutrondo. It's so natural for me to speak Esperanto, because it was my home language for over 2 years, and these esperantists spoke it very well too. I love to help new esperantists, but sometimes it's just so nice to blabber away!

No hay comentarios: