lunes, 3 de febrero de 2014

This week!

Welp, this is the moving week. Where did the weekend go? Oh yes, on Friday I was at my mom's place, went to sauna and watched a movie while knitting. Good times.

Moomin soda <3
getting ready :P

On Saturday I saw my friends from a Formula 1 forum, and drank a bit too much. Also good times.

blah, everything's so grey even with snow
snooker and a rabbit I made out of some cotton gloves
yes, we are grown-ups...
I got some questions and hosted a pub quiz for my friends.

'On Sunday I woke up in a kid's bedroom. Good times. I also had a brunch with my dear Meri, and went to my dad's to say hi to little Vempula. <3

teaching Vempula how to look pretty in pictures

I don't feel like packing. I don't have that much stuff, but still I have too much. Where did all this come from? Where am I gonna put it? Gahh. This is so typical me, postponing like no tomorr... never mind.

Ah, I wanted to share this with you. I still haven't seen the film, but I absolutely love this song!

No hay comentarios: